A therapy group for people with sleep problems @ Hall Health
· Have trouble falling asleep?
· Have trouble staying asleep?
· Not feeling refreshed after a nights sleep?
· Find it difficult to shut off your thoughts at night and fall asleep?
· Worried about how not sleeping at night is impacting your productivity and concentration the next day?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may want to consider attending our next therapy group starting in July. Since this is an open, ongoing group, you can join almost at any time. We ask that you make an initial 4-week commitment and give a one-week notice when you decide to leave the group after the initial 4-week commitment.
This group therapy will address physical and psychological aspects of insomnia. By combining ancient techniques from Yoga Nidra (literally means yogic sleep) and Inquiry (which is very similar to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) you will learn some skills to address sleep problems on both physical and psychological levels.
If you would like to enroll, contact: Cristina Le, program coordinator: (206) 685-1555 or cvl2. Our groups are also open to UW Alums, Staff, Faculty and families.
If you have questions about the group, e-mail or call group leader Anil Coumar, MBBS, MA: (206) 221-2446 or coumar